Online meetings have become an essential part of our everyday life. However, if you want to get the maximum benefit out of it, you must keep your attendees engaged.
Online meetings have become an essential part of our everyday life. You wanna get the maximum benefit out of it, you must keep your attendees engaged. Keeping that in mind, I’ve come up with a reliable solution.
Link: Meet GoBrunch.
In this article, you will learn more about GoBrunch. And how it can help you make your online meeting fun and interesting.
What is GoBrunch?
GoBrunch is a versatile webinar platform with a unique interface that provides more engagement and higher value for virtual attendees.
It’s an alternative to Meet and best for trainers and educators looking to provide a more impactful experience for their virtual attendees.
With GoBrunch you will enjoy a realistic and simple interface for online sessions that drives positive engagement among participants.
Host multiple virtual rooms and sessions with comprehensive admin controls over cams, mics, and screens
Link: Learn more about GoBrunch
GoBrunch comes packed with features that allow you to turn your boring online meeting into an engaging and interactive one. Some of the features are given below-
Virtual seminar room:
To make virtual events more fun, GoBrunch comes with a unique interface. Which creates a top-notch user experience for each event. Use this unique interface to create short conferences to longer courses.
No need to worry about any time limit.
GoBrunch allows you to create events with multiple sessions in it. Let’s assume you have 5 organizers, now you can assign different organizers for each session.
Whether you run online training or events, these features can ease your hassle.
Recording on the cloud:
While you are running a webinar, you can record with GoBrunch. Your recorded webinar will be stored in the cloud. So that you can share and download the webinar using easily shareable links.
GoBrunch allows you to personalize each of your sessions using your brand logo and the custom background of a room.
Presentation and video:
While you are hosting an online meeting, you may need to share your computer screen or presentation slides. To do that, GoBrunch lets you share your screen with sound.
Link: Learn more about GoBrunch
GoBrunch Pricing plans
Monthly subscription plans of GoBrunch are given below-
Free – At $0 per month.
- Up to 120 Participants per Live Session.
- Up to 3 Rooms or Breakout Sessions.
- Up to 120 Simultaneous Circle-Cams.
Gourmet – At $9.99 per month.
- Up to 200 Participants per Live Session.
- Up to 5 Rooms or Breakout Sessions.
- Up to 5 Simultaneous Presenter Cams.
Prime Chef – at $29.99 per month.
- Up to 400 Participants per Live Session.
- Up to 15 Rooms or Breakout Sessions.
- Up to 10 Simultaneous Presenter Cams.
- Enterprise – Contact support for custom plan (For Companies and Schools).
- Create Multiple Accounts.
- Attendance Report.
- Custom Subdomain.
GoBrunch Appsumo Lifetime Deal
Without interactive elements, webinars become another excuse for people to check out mentally and scroll through their inboxes. (“15% off patio furniture at Target, nice!”)
GoBrunch brings the in-person experience back to virtual sessions with features that allow attendees to interact with facilitators and other participants. It’s time to rethink connection in our digital world.
Link: Get lifetime access to GoBrunch today!
Plans and Features (Deal Terms) – Start at $79
- Record and download your sessions and chat history
- Up to 8 organizers
- Add your logo
- Full moderation controls for mics and cams
- Screenshare with sound, play YouTube videos, and upload slides
- Exclusive virtual space layouts
- Registration API
- Generate shareable video recording links
- Custom URL for each event
- Customize your seminar room backgrounds
- Landing page and downloadable registrations report
- 180-day storage duration after the recording is available, plus presentations and documents after uploading
Leave a Reply